60pcs Random Assorted Styles Embroidered Iron on Patches, DIY Sew Applique Repair Patch Iron on/Sew on Patches for Backpacks,Pants,Clothes,Jeans,Jackets,Hat
- Set Includes: You will get 60pcs iron on patches at random with all kinds of vintage, hippie, edgy, and trendy styles, so you can use these applique patches to make your creative and personalize vibrant jeans, funky t-shirts, cool hats and other attire!
- Fashion Design: There are 60 different styles embroidered patches, with bright vivid colors and each color is unique.These iron on patches for clothing are suitable for people of all ages.
- Exquisite Craft: Our embroidered patches are made of quality embroidered cotton material with hot melt adhesive on the back for easy ironing or sewing. (The plastic on the back is glue, please do not tear it off)
- Wide Application: These decorative repair patches are ideal for DIY motif clothing repair accessory decoration, they can be applied to dresses, skirts, bags, jeans, hats, shoes, shirts, socks, etc.. In addition, the patches are suitable for art, craft project production, scrapbooks and other DIY to decorate or make up breakages.
- Easy to Apply: The hot melt glue on the back of the patch will melt due to heat.You can put cotton fabric on the applique repair patches to secure the cloth before ironing. keep the cloth dry and control the preheat temperature when you ironing patch. You’d better sew them if you want keep them on and never fall off.
Binding: Office Product
model number: 89-A1109
Part Number: 89-A1109
Details: Inside Package: 60pcs iron on patches at random with all kinds of vintage, hippie, edgy, and trendy styles, so you can use these applique patches to make your creative and personalize your vibrant jeans, funky t-shirts, cool hats and other attire! Material: Fabric(Can be sew on or iron on) Iron-on Instructions: 1. keep the back of patch is dry before you use it(plastic do not tear). 2. Put the PATCH on the place you want, and preheat the iron. 3. Pretest your fabric for heat tolerance at this setting. 4. Place the applique on the surface of the cloth or curtain, cover the applique with a cotton cloth(must be cotton, can not be faded cloth). From 2 sides of cloth ,respectively iron 30-60 seconds with pressure to ensure that the adhesive melts and fix well. 5. The specific ironing time can be determined according to the fit. 6. If you want the applique more secure, you can sew along the side of the edges. 7.There is no iron at home, you can also directly with the same color line to sew the patch on the clothes. Note: With sequins, beaded, rhinestones, silk flowers, hair ball cloth, and cloth with metal embroidery, should be from the opposite side of the ironing, cloth to be fixed firmly before the corner trim from the front, so as not to Damage to the front of the sequins or other accessories. This kind of patch does not apply to raincoats (waterproof), high elasticity, rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.0 x 1.3 inches